Duplex For Sale With Garden In The 8th Area Shorouk City
Reference: GB 757
Apartments / Sale
Duplex (In Typical floors)
Overlooking Garden View
Wed 10 Feb 2016
Real estate Egypt , Real Estate Cairo , Shorouk City , 8th area , a Duplex apartment on the ground floor , with 325 m and a private garden 135 m consists of 4 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms , kitchen , reception 4 parts
It was established by presidential decree (326/1995). It lies along Km 37 Cairo - Ismailia desert road.
2- General plan
The total area of the city is 11.9 thousand acres of which 9200 acres are an urban community (Residential areas - services - tourism and recreation..)
3- Housing sector
The total number of housing units is 56 thousand of which 26 thousand implemented by New Urban Communities Authority in addition to 30 thousand housing units implemented by private sector.
Current : 170 thousand inhabitants
Target : 500 thousand inhabitants
4- Services sector
The number of service buildings implemented by New Urban Communities Authority is 45:
9 educational buildings
6 hospitals and health centers
6 commercial services
13 social services
2 communication centers
9 public services
* In addition to 66 buildings implemented and 28 are being implemented by private sector.
5- Utilities and infrastructure sector
-The city is fed by 10th Ramadan plant with the capacity of 60 thousand m3 / day that will be increased to 90 thousand m3 / day .
- A drinking water line (1400 mm) from 10th Ramadan plant to the city is being finished to increase the capacity of drinking water in the city .
- A drinking water line (1000 mm) from Alobour plant to the city has been implemented .
- Length of finished networks: 835 km.
- Sewage in the city is treated by wastewater treatment plant (Haikstip) with the capacity of 27 thousand m 3 / day and it is being developed into a trilogy treatment plant .
-The first phase of a trilogy treatment plant is being implemented with the capacity of 60 thousand m 3 / day and an irrigation network for green areas from trilogy treated wastewater is being implemented to provide clean water used in irrigation for drinking purposes.
- Length of finished networks: 575 km.
- A transformer station with the capacity of 100 M. F. A has been finished.
- Length of finished networks: 2687 km.
Roads and communications:
-Length of finished road networks: 421 km.
- Length of finished communication networks: 525 km.
3333.7 million pounds including:
- Housing sector : 917.2 million pounds
- Utilities sector : 2250 million pounds
- Services sector : 108.9 million pounds
- Agriculture sector : 40.7 million pounds
Balcony + View