Apartment 4 Bedrooms for Rent in Narges 8 - New Cairo

4    4
Reference: MA 12967
Sameh Osman
01004000401
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Osman Group Real Estate
+201223106139
+201004000401
Category:
Apartments / Rent
Type:
Flat
Price:
Call Us
Furniture Status:
check Furnished  
Area:
320 M2
Floor No.:
2
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
4
Last Updated:
Sat 16 Jul 2016

One floor flat in a two-floor extra newly built villa. Total area= 320 m² , 80% is on super luxe finished and furnished the remaining 20% is closed. American style kitchen , master bedroom , dressing room , two bathrooms , one living room and one very big reception with the American style. Modern furniture. The flat is intended to be rent by foreigners

Amenities

check Air Conditioning
check Balcony + View
check Dish Washer
check Dryer
check Elevator
check Garage
check Jacuzzi
check Master Bedroom
check Refrigerator
check Servant Room
check Stove
check Telephone
check Televison
check Washer