Buy your Town House 270m at Lavenir Compound Cairo
Reference: BB 9213
Villas / Townhouses / Sale
Tue 14 Feb 2017
Al Ahly for Real Estate Development Company was founded in 1994. One of the company partners is The National Bank of Egypt ,
the largest bank in the Middle East that was established in 1898. The bank has a share of 40% and the other 60% belongs to
the Sabbour Family. The Chairman of the company is Eng. Hussein Sabbour , who is known for establishing one of the ﬁrst engineering consultancy ﬁrms in Egypt and turning it into a prominent real estate business that exists today. The projects range all over Egypt from the city and its outskirts all the way to the Red Sea and North Coast. Al Ahly works in many different real estate sectors; commercial , residential , and touristic.
Mostakbal City is the ﬂagship and largest planned mixed-use development in Egypt’s new Cairo City .A fully-integrate City community will develop on an area of 11 , 000 acres Mostakbal City is developed on an area of 11 , 000 acres equivalent to 45 million square meters consisting of 5 phases , where the roads and green areas represent 50% of the total area of the City. Mostakbal City is considered the ﬁrst integrated Mega Green City in New Cairo City with a new concept of modern living , established on extensive marketing studies to know the needs and expectations of the target market from the developers & Investors.
Further Info. Call 19323
Green color means pay in installments
270 Building Area