3    5
EGP 4,560,000
Reference: RE 29800
RE/MAX Almohager
Osama Azmy
002 01006737558
View all our properties
     Email Broker
     Call Broker
Hotline: 16291
Property Type:
Villas / Sale
Price:
EGP 4,560,000 Installment
Property Address:
المستثمرين الشمالية
Finishing Status:
Core & Shell
Plot Area:
427 M2
Building Area:
482 M2
No of floors:
3
No of Bedrooms:
3
No of Bathrooms:
5
View:
Landscape
Price:
EGP 4,560,000
Down Payment:
EGP 2,280,000
No of Installments:
8
The value of Installment:
EGP 285,000
Duration of Installment:
Quarterly
Year Built:
2014
Real Estate License:
Resedential

Villa for Sale in New Cairo

Emerald Park located at the heart of New cairo city Close to 90th street and 3 minutes walk from the new campus of AUC , Prestigious shopping centers , some of the excellent schools and fine universities.
The Total built up area doesn't exceeds 15% of the total area , the remaining 85% of the total area is left for green areas , lakes , water falls , social club and various top class services.

The project includes a number of Twin villas of varying sizes ranging from 400 m2 to 900 m2.
Some Features:
Land Area 101000 m2 Villas& Twin Houses 400 - 580 m2
Villa's foot Print area 46000 m2 The number of units 96
Foot Print Ratio 12%

Amenities

check Can be used for administrative office
check Close to the city
check Coastal
check Corner
check Divisible
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Major Street
check Near Transport
check On a highway
check On the outskirts of town
check Paddocks
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Trade Area
check Visual exposure
check Walled

Related Listings

Twin House Resale In Emerald Park 470 SQ,M  - 5th Settlement
EGP 4,200,000
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Villa for sale - Emerald Park Compound - New Cairo 460 sqm
EGP 4,600,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Twin House For Sale in Emerald Park At New Cairo compound
EGP 4,250,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Emerald Park Compound - New Cairo - Twin House for Sale
EGP 4,400,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Twin House for sale in Emerald Park New Cairo
EGP 4,300,000
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Emerald park , twin house,land 420 m building 450
EGP 4,200,000
New Cairo
420 M2
Twin House for Sale in Emerald Park New Cairo
EGP 4,000,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Twin House in emerlad park new cairo prime location
EGP 5,200,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Twin house in Emerld Park with installments delivery now
EGP 5,000,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Emerald Park Compound, New Cairo,Twin House For Sale
EGP 5,200,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Twin House for Sale in Emerald Park New Cairo with Installments
EGP 4,010,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
EMERALD PARK COMPOUND, NEW CAIRO
EGP 4,500,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms