5    5
Reference: GB 721
Global Building
Mohamed El - Fergany
+201206373333
View all our properties
     Email Broker
     Call Broker
+2 01270100500
+202 26708235
Property Type:
Apartments / Sale
Price:
Call Us
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Surface Area:
600 M2
Type:
check Flat  check Triplex  check Penthouse  
Floor No.:
2
No of Bedrooms:
5
No of Bathrooms:
5
View:
Overlooking Garden View
Year Built:
2015
Real Estate License:
Residential license

Real Estate Egypt , Real Estate New Cairo , 5th settlement , Narjis 2 a Duplex on 2nd & roof floor with a 600 m with roof divided into 6 bedrooms three of them is master with bathroom & dressing , 5 bathrooms , 2 Kitchens , 5 terraces over a garden , garage , 2 living rooms , 4 reception area , dining room , office , laundry room , semi finishing , maid room , 2 storage rooms

immediate delivery

Can be paid with down payment 70% and the rest 30% over 18 month

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Garage
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Near Transport
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Roof
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace

Related Listings

Mountain View Hyde Park Resale With Installments Apartment 116 SQ,M
EGP 710,527

Green color means pay in installments    


New Cairo
2 Bedrooms
An Apartment 138 for Sale in Silver Palms Compound
EGP 1,587,000
New Cairo
2 Bedrooms
Trio Vila for sale in m2 square gardens
EGP 1,900,000
New Cairo
2 Bedrooms
Resale Apartment in Village Gardens Katameya Palm hills
EGP 1,700,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Apartment200sq m  for sale in Mountain view iCity.
EGP 1,800,000
New Cairo
2 Bedrooms
Apartment 220 m2 for Resale in Ganoub el Akademya, New Cairo
EGP 1,600,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Apartment 200 m2 for Resale in Ganoub el Akademya, New Cairo
EGP 1,450,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Duplex with Garden for Resale in Ganoub el akademya
EGP 1,600,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Apartment for sale in Mountain view iCity125sq.m .
EGP 1,000,000
New Cairo
2 Bedrooms
شقه للبيع بكمبوند 12 فدان (بتروفيو) بأرض الجمعيات بالتجمع الخامس بمساحة 155 م و 120 م صافي + حصه في
EGP 600,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Apartment for sale in Mountain view iCity130sq.m
EGP 1,040,000
New Cairo
2 Bedrooms
Apartment with garden for sale mivida new cairo  - low downpayment
EGP 2,500,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms