3    3
EGP 1,652,000
Reference: GB 720
Global Building
Mohamed El - Fergany
+201206373333
View all our properties
     Email Broker
     Call Broker
+2 01270100500
+2 02 26708235
Property Type:
Apartments / Sale
Price:
EGP 1,652,000 Cash
Price / Sqm:
EGP 3,399 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Surface Area:
486 M2
Type:
check Flat  check Flat+Garden  check Duplex (In Typical floors)  check Duplex+Garden  
Floor No.:
Ground Floor
No of Bedrooms:
3
No of Bathrooms:
3
View:
Overlooking Garden View
Year Built:
2015
Real Estate License:
Residential license

Real Estate Egypt , Real Estate New Cairo , 5th settlement , Narjis Buildings a Duplex on Basement & ground floor with a 486 m with private garden 200 m divided into 3 bedrooms one of them is master with bathroom & dressing or office , 3 bathrooms , Kitchen , terrace over a garden , garage for one car , living room , 4 reception area , dining room ,

Can be paid with down payment 70% and the rest 30% over 18 month

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Garage
check Garden
check Inside the city
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Near Transport
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace
check Two Entrance

Related Listings

Apartment for sale in Gameat el dewal street, mohandseen
EGP 1,600,000
Mohandessen
3 Bedrooms
Apartment for sale in mohandseen
EGP 1,500,000
Mohandessen
3 Bedrooms
Amazing Apartment For Sale In Mohandseen
EGP 1,200,000
Mohandessen
4 Bedrooms
Apartment for sale in Mohandseen
EGP 1,250,000
Mohandessen
3 Bedrooms
Apartment for sale in Mohandseen
EGP 800,000
Mohandessen
3 Bedrooms
Luxurious Furnished Apartment For Sale in Mohandseen
EGP 3,000,000
Mohandessen
4 Bedrooms
Apartment for sale in 26 Yolyo St, Mohandseen
EGP 2,000,000
Mohandessen
3 Bedrooms
Apartment for sale in Mohandseen
EGP 850,000
Mohandessen
3 Bedrooms
Furnished Apartment for Sale at Mohandseen Sorya Street
EGP 6,500,000
Mohandessen
4 Bedrooms
Apartment for sale in mohandseen
EGP 12,300,000
Mohandessen
3 Bedrooms
Apartment For Sale In mohi el dine street
EGP 1,650,000
Mohandessen
3 Bedrooms
Wonderful  Apartment For Sale In mohi el dine street
EGP 1,500,000
Mohandessen
3 Bedrooms