Town House / Townhouses for Sale in Villette - New Cairo - Cairo
Villas / Sale
Sat 28 Feb 2015
Real Estate Egypt , Cairo , New Cairo , Villette Villas for Sale , Divided into طلوب ولديـــــــنا اراضى و شقق وفيلات وعمارات ومكاتب ومقرات اداريه ومحلات بالتجمع الخامس / التجمع الثالث / التجمع الاول الاحياء / النرجس / الياسمين / البنفسج الكمبوند / جنوب الاكاديميه / الشويفات / غرب اربيلا غرب الجولف / شمال المشتل ايجار قانون جديد / تمليك / مفروش بيع / وشراء / وايجار لحساب الغير لدينا العقار ولديك الاختيار
· Only the preapproved clients will have the privilege of buying a unit in Villette phase II.
· Payment plan will be as per the following:
Ø 4.5 Years:
· 10% upon contracting.
· 90% over 18 Equal Quarterly Installments. (1st installment after 3 months from contracting)
Ø 5 Years:
· 15% upon contracting.
· 85% over 20 Equal Quarterly Installments. (1st installment after 3 months from contracting)
Ø 5.5 Years:
· 22.5% upon contracting.
· 77.5% over 22 Equal Quarterly Installments. (1st installment after 3 months from contracting)
Ø 6 Years:
· 27.5% upon contracting.
· 72.5% over 24 Equal Quarterly Installments. (1st installment after 3 months from contracting)
v Cash discount will be as per attached sheet. (الخصم الفوري لطرق سداد المشروع)
v Maintenance fees to be calculated at 5% of the unit value excluding the basement value. The maintenance will be paid over 7 equal semiannual installments starting installment number 1 (3 months from contracting).
v Town Center (Clubhouse) Membership Fees is set at EGP 60 , 000 per unit. The Town Center will be paid over 7 equal semiannual installments starting installment number 2 (6 months from contracting).
v Delivery in 3.5 years with 9 months grace period.
v Unit ownership transfer to be allowed after the payment of installment #4.
v As you are all aware we have introduced different color schemes for the exterior of all our products , whereby in the villas , the client can choose the preferred color from 3 options available in our brochures at the time of the selection process. At the same time we have fixed the same 3 color schemes for the Towns and Twins in specific locations as indicated in the brochures.
Our standard contracting policy is:
1. We do not accept partial payments for the contract signing amount or any installment.
2. Clients who wish to contract for a unit must have personal cheques (contract cheque + cheques for the relevant installments , maintenance and clubhouse). The number of cheques will depend on the chosen payment plan ( 4.5 , 5 , 5.5 or 6 years).
3. Clients who wish to buy more than one unit cannot combine installment payments into 1 cheque.
4. By no means we will accept cheques for the contract signing amount or any installment by someone other than the client or a 1st degree relative /husband and wife (except if its cash).
5. Contract signing entails contract signing and depositing all relevant cheques.
6. Means of payment will be via:
A. Certified cheque by the bank (شيك مقبول الدفع)
C. Bank transfer
D. A cheque which is due on the same date of the contract signing date
7. Contract payment cheque cannot be post-dated.
8. Customers will not receive her/his copy of the contract until we receive a confirmation from the finance department that they've received the payment (except if the means of payment was made via (a) , (b) , or (c). As soon as sales operations dept. receives this confirmation , the contract will be delivered to the PC in order for him to deliver it to the customer.
9. Clients wishing to transfer the down payment , rather than giving it to the company via a cheque , will be required to transfer the down payment as the following:
- Soreal for Real Estate Investment (شركة سوريل للاستثمار العقاري ).
- The client must write the unit number and project in the transfer.
- Account numbers are:
- 518410 - 3932 / EGP / 220 : Checks / Transfers representing Down Payments
- 518410 - 3932 / EGP / 221 : Checks / Transfers representing Installments
- 518410-3932-USD-001 (USD Current Account)
- AAIB Swift Code - Mohandessin Branch: ARAIEGCXMOH
10. The sales ops department (the sales admin rep) will not book or block a unit (while the contract is processed) unless the PC submits the following documents:
- copy of the client’s ID
- all cheques
- a complete manual booking form as the following:
A. Complete all fields of the manual booking form except for the unit number field
B. Fill out all the options of the clients in the newly added “client options” column
C. Manual booking forms that have missing client information , brokers , payment plan will not be accepted
D. Copy of client ID MUST be stapled to the completed manual booking form
Once these pre-requisites are fulfilled the unit will be blocked and the contract will be processed.
If you have any queries or questions please do not hesitate to address them.
Green color means pay in installments