4    5
Reference: SE 7077
EGP 5,700,000
Sherif Saad
01000080903
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Sedra Homes
Hotline: 19312
+2 01222181237
Category:
Villas / Townhouses / Sale
Type:
Twin House
Price:
EGP 5,700,000 Installment
Finishing Status:
Core & Shell
Plot Area:
350 M2
Building Area:
303 M2
No of Floors:
2
Bedrooms:
4
Bathrooms:
5
Facing:
check North  check East  
View:
Landscape
Price:
EGP 5,700,000
Down Payment:
EGP 570,000
Installments:
24
The value of Installment:
EGP 213,750 / Quarterly
Delivery Date:
2019
License:
Residential
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Fri 25 Nov 2016

villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Garden
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Near Transport
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Roof
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace
check Two Entrance