3    5
EGP 4,300,000
Reference: SE 2862
Sedra Homes
Michael Kameel
01000080903
View all our properties
     Email Broker
     Call Broker
Hotline: 19312
Property Type:
Villas / Sale
Price:
EGP 4,300,000 Installment
Property Address:
kattamya , behind new cairo clib and mivida compound
Finishing Status:
Core & Shell
Plot Area:
250 M2
Building Area:
260 M2
No of floors:
2
No of Bedrooms:
3
No of Bathrooms:
5
View:
landscape
Price:
EGP 4,300,000
Down Payment:
EGP 430,000
No of Installments:
28
The value of Installment:
EGP 138,214
Duration of Installment:
Quarterly
Year Built:
2019
Real Estate License:
New Cairo

Town house 260 m with garden 150 m and roof terrace 70 m for sale in villette compound

First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , maid room with private toilet and terrace with 200 meters garden
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , bathroom and roof terrace 60 meters

villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.

he compound locates close to 90th street and AUC surrounded bu the best compounds in new cairo like mivida , layan , villette and hyde park
also close to commercial areas and services .

Amenities

check Close to the city
check Garden
check High ceilings
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace
check Two Entrance

Related Listings

Town House Corner for sale at Villette New Cairo
EGP 4,788,000

Green color means pay in installments    


New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Villa 360 m for Sale in Vilette - New Cairo
EGP 6,000,000
New Cairo
608 M2
For sale standard villa 297 m2 at Villette ,New cairo
EGP 7,554,757
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
For sale Villa with Garden In Villette Compound
EGP 6,860,000
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Compound Villette Resale with Installment Corner Townhouse
EGP 3,820,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Stand alone villa for sale in Villette SODIC - New Cairo
EGP 6,800,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Standard Villa at Sodic Villette with installments on 8 years
EGP 8,262,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
separate villa 303m for sale in villette compound, new cairo
EGP 7,000,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
The best community in new cairo in villette compound sodic
EGP 4,482,163
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
stand alone villa in sodic villlete with 7 years installments
EGP 7,830,259
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Buy your town house in villette compound  with installment over 7 years
EGP 4,482,164
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Think wisely and get your town house in Villette compound Sodic
EGP 4,482,165
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms