3    5
Reference: SE 2861
EGP 4,800,100
Michael Kameel
01000080903
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Sedra Homes
Hotline: 19312
+2 01222181237
Property Type:
Villas / Sale
Price:
EGP 4,800,100 Installment
Property Address:
kattamya , behind new cairo clib and mivida compound
Finishing Status:
Core & Shell
Plot Area:
325 M2
Building Area:
310 M2
Street Width:
16
No of floors:
2
No of Bedrooms:
3
No of Bathrooms:
5
View:
landscape
Price:
EGP 4,800,100
Down Payment:
EGP 480,000
No of Installments:
28
The value of Installment:
EGP 154,289
Duration of Installment:
Quarterly
Delivery Date:
2019
Real Estate License:
New Cairo

town house 310m withgarden 200 m and roof terrace 60 m for sale in villette compound

First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , living room and terrace with 200 meters garden
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , bathroom and roof terrace 60 meters

villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.

Amenities

check Close to the city
check Corner
check Garage
check Garden
check High ceilings
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace

Related Listings

At Villette Compound Twin House For Sale with nice location
EGP 5,759,447

Green color means pay in installments    


New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Town House Corner For Sale In Villette Compound Sodic  New Cairo
EGP 4,950,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Town house corner for resale at Viellette compound New Cairo
EGP 4,701,500
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Sodic resale Twin House 310 m2 In Vilette
EGP 5,441,000
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Twin house For Sale at Villette Compound Phase1 Prime Location
EGP 5,440,972
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Twin house 360 sqm with fully finished in new cairo – villette resale
EGP 5,200,000
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
new launch at villette hurry up and reserve your villa now
EGP 7,674,166
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Own Twin House in Villette for Sale new Cairo
EGP 5,760,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
semi finished villa stand alone 440 sqm in compound villette an with installments
EGP 10,839,940
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Stand Alone Villa For Sale In Villette Overlooking Landscape
EGP 5,000,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Medium Villa for Sale with BUA 530 SQ M - New Cairo
EGP 8,073,783
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Medium Villa for Sale with  Land Area 658 SQ M - New Cairo
EGP 8,198,783
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms