4    6
Reference: SE 3009
EGP 7,400,000
Michael Kameel
01000080903
View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Sedra Homes
Hotline: 19312
+2 01222181237
Property Type:
Villas / Sale
Price:
EGP 7,400,000 Installment
Property Address:
kattamya , behind new cairo clib and mivida compound
Finishing Status:
Lux
Plot Area:
500 M2
Building Area:
360 M2
Type:
Stand Alone
No of floors:
2
No of Bedrooms:
4
No of Bathrooms:
6
View:
landscape
Price:
EGP 7,400,000
Down Payment:
EGP 1,110,000
No of Installments:
20
The value of Installment:
EGP 314,500
Duration of Installment:
Quarterly
Delivery Date:
2019

separate 360m with garden 350 m and roof terrace 130 m for sale in villette compound

First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , guest bedroom with private toilet , nanny room with private toilet and terrace with 350 meters garden
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , kitchenette , bathroom and roof terrace 130 meters

villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Close to the city
check Corner
check Garage
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby
check Terrace

Related Listings

new launch at villette hurry up and reserve your villa now
EGP 7,674,166

Green color means pay in installments    


New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
TownhouseResale  Middle 259 M In Villette Sodic New Cairo
EGP 4,191,063
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
For sale twin house 303 m in villette compound sodic, new cairo
EGP 6,500,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Sodic resale Twin House 310 m2 In Vilette
EGP 5,441,000
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Own Villa 440 SQM In Villette  for Sale with installments six Years
EGP 11,068,290
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
Villa With Garden & Spacious Roof For Sale At Villette Compound
EGP 8,188,378
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
Villa Special Design from SODIC VILLETTE NEW PHASE
EGP 9,000,000
New Cairo
6 Bedrooms
Resale Town house Corner in Villette SODIC
EGP 4,902,280
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
In New Cairo In Villette Villa Plus Basement Six Years Installments
EGP 11,906,560
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
In Villette 10% Down Payment For Villa 440 Meters Semi Finished
EGP 10,839,940
New Cairo
5 Bedrooms
twin house for sale at villette , prime location
EGP 4,675,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Villette New Cairo Sodic - Resale Medium Villa with Installments
EGP 7,500,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms