3    6
EGP 6,200,000
Reference: SE 3003
Sedra Homes
Michael Kameel
01000080903
View all our properties
     Email Broker
     Call Broker
Hotline: 19312
+2 01006677180
Property Type:
Villas / Sale
Price:
EGP 6,200,000 Installment
Property Address:
kattamya , behind new cairo clib and mivida compound
Finishing Status:
Core & Shell
Plot Area:
450 M2
Building Area:
303 M2
Type:
Stand Alone
No of floors:
2
No of Bedrooms:
3
No of Bathrooms:
6
View:
landscape
Price:
EGP 6,200,000
Down Payment:
EGP 620,000
No of Installments:
28
The value of Installment:
EGP 199,286
Duration of Installment:
Quarterly
Year Built:
2019
Real Estate License:
residential

separate villa 303 m with garden 325 m and roof terrace 100 m for sale in villette compound

First floor consists of reception , guest toilet , kitchen , nanny room and terrace with 325 meters garden
second floor consists of two bedrooms , bathroom , master bedroom with dressing room and private toilet and living room
roof area consists of living room , bathroom and roof terrace 100 meters
villette offers the residence of luxury and privacy ; a 301 acres with building area over
only 16% and the rest 84% are gardens and services .
enjoy a 30 acres club house containing pools and playing yards
and the landscape pockets between villas attached with the jogging and cycling tracks .
We also have properties within near areas from this property and we would be more than happy to assist you finding your dream house whenever and wherever. Sedra is considering the best option finding our customers well and their most pleasured properties all around Egypt with the wanted reachable prices and flexible installments plans for every each project we market. Don't hesitate to contact us and you will receive a real estate consultancy not only sales , we admire the quality and we provide the best sale and after sale services.

the compound locates close to 90th street and AUC surrounded bu the best compounds in new cairo like mivida , layan , villette and hyde park
also close to commercial areas and services .

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Close to the city
check Corner
check Garage
check Garden
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Master Bedroom
check Private Entrance
check Quiet Area
check Residential Area
check Roof
check Security Services
check Servant Room
check Shopping nearby
check Special Garage
check Terrace
check Two Entrance

Related Listings

Townhouse 263 m with payment facility in villette
EGP 4,567,813

Green color means pay in installments    


New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Resale Town House Corner in Villette Compound New CAiro
EGP 4,700,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
TOWNHOUSE CORNER IN VILLETTE SODIC PRIME LOCATION WITH INSTALLMENTS
EGP 4,850,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
For Sale Stand Alone in Compound Villette 6 Years Payment
EGP 9,666,690
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
townhouse resale 307 m in villette - new cairo , no of floor : 3
EGP 5,000,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Twin House with Installment  for Sale at Villette Sodic New Cairo
EGP 5,540,978
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
resale -  villete compound -  Town house , 307 m  area
EGP 4,881,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Villette Sodic town house corner 407sq prime location with phase one
EGP 4,600,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Town house for sale at Villette Sodic -New Cairo
EGP 4,900,000
New Cairo
4 Bedrooms
Resale 300 sqm villa stand alone in Villette Compound -New cairo, will be delivered in 2019
EGP 7,200,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
stand alone villa 303 sqm in Villette Compound - resale - half finished
EGP 7,200,000
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms
separate villa 303m for sale in villette compound, new cairo
EGP 7,000,100
New Cairo
3 Bedrooms